12.17.2009

Burnished leaves

Burnished Leaves

The Pattern: Burnished Leaves Cowl by Chrissy Prange Find the Pattern on Raverly
The Yarn: most of a skein of Sundara Aran Silky Merino in Tulip
Needle size: 6 (I think, but possibly a 5 - sorry!)

Started: 10/20
Finished: 10/28

You may remember this yarn from my lightside cowl. Well except for the pictures I never actually wore it :)
I never wear my promenade cowl either. So I've come to the conclusion that cowls are just not my thing.

However when stalking my swap partner I discovered that she had fav'd several cowls and her swap questionnaire said she liked pink. Somehow giving her a cowl I made for myself and never wore just didn't feel right. It felt like I was regifting...a gift i gave myself. So I frogged the lightside cowl and found burnished leaves, which seemed appropriate for a 'harvest' swap.

It was a quick knit and came out pretty nice. And I love this yarn, very soft and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment