8.07.2011

Keeping Warm

It is a little hard to think about these legwarmers during 90 degree summer weather. But during January in Minnesota these were fabulous.
Cabled Legwarmers
The Pattern: Bulky Cabled Legwarmers with Buttons by Liat Gat Raverly Project Page
The Yarn: Cascade Yarns 220 1 skein in black (220yds/201.2m)
Needle size: US 14 - I think, I forgot to write it down again :'(

Started: 12/29/10
Finished: 1/19/11

I made these as a gift for myself :) It seem appropriate to post them today since its my birthday.
I've been looking for a good pair of tall boots for awhile now, but I just haven't fallen in love with any yet and I don't want to shell out a few hundred dollars on something I don't love or $80+ on something that isn't going to last.

Cabled Legwarmers
So I decided that I would knit some legwarmers to help keep me warm until my I find my sole mates.

Cabled Legwarmers
I used this yarn double stranded and I'm pretty sure that I used size 14 needles. I'm really kicking myself for forgetting to record my needle sizes Aargh!
I really love how these turned out. They look cool and really help keep me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment