6.05.2009

Sounds of Spring Part 1

Another swap package completed. Same group but slightly different swap than last time. And a different partner: craftywillow.

Sounds of Spring Yoga Swap

On the questionnaire craftywillow said that for spring colors she likes dark greens and bright yellows. Hehe I said the same thing! She also said she likes lilac and hyacinth colors.

Sounds of Spring Yoga Swap

I knit her a Shetland Triangle in dark green. I chose this pattern because it was in her queue and it is something I've been wanting to make for awhile now. I'll post details about this project later.

Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light Lavender Mix

The yarn is Berroco Ultra Aplpaca Light in a lilacy colorway.

Herban Essentials Lemon Towelette

I found these lemon scented wipes for yoga mats, feet, etc. They smell soooo good! And it got me thinking that if I include lemon scented/flavored items they could represent bright yellow, one of her color preferences. So I also put in ginger lemon flavored badger lip balm.

Green Stitch Marker

I also made these stitch markers. This is the third set that I made last weekend.

Green Stitch Marker

I made these the same way I made the first set. Almost exactly as CJ instructed, but without the wrapped loop.

Sounds of Spring Yoga Swap

There is a wild card item from each swap. Last time the wild card was something with a sanskrit symbol. I sent 3littlebirds a stitch marker with the OM symbol. This time the wild card was music. Get it, SOUNDS of spring?

I chose to send some yoga tunes: Music for Yoga and Other Joys. Sounded good in the store, I think I'll have to get my own copy.

Craftywillow I hope you enjoy your package!

Remember details on my Shetland Triangle coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment