11.26.2009

Harvest Shetland Triangle

Happy Thanksgiving!
I thought I'd share my new Shetland Triangle, because it is such a lovely fall color.

Harvest Shetland Triangle

The Pattern: Shetland Triangle by Evelyn A. Clark Find the Pattern on Raverly
The Yarn: 1 skein of Brooks Farms Solo Silk in Sierra
Needle size: 6

Started: 11/6
Finished: 11/14

Harvest Shetland Triangle

I had to make another Shetland Triangle since I could keep the first one. The pattern is so easy and quick. And it looks great. I did 10 repeats of body chart and was left with less than a fistful of yarn.

Harvest Shetland Triangle

I really like the solo silk. It is shiny and soft. It was a gift from my swap partner (more info to come). The color is a wonderful orange with hints of pink. Perfect Thanksgiving day wear. Thanks Heatherdox!

No comments:

Post a Comment