3.18.2009

Lace Ribbon

Lace Ribbon Scarf

Pattern: 'Lace Ribbon Scarf' by Veronik Avery Find Pattern on Raverly
Yarn: Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in Smoker, 2 skeins
Needles: Knit Pick Circ US 4

Started: January 10
Finished: March 18

Lace Ribbon Scarf

The yarn I used is a lace weight, so I held it double stranded. I just kept knitting until I ran out of yarn. With scarves I'm usually not concerned about the exact measurements. The final measurements of this are smaller than the pattern, about 8.5" by 72".

Lace Ribbon Scarf Close up

The only problem I had was it felt like it would never end, but it was worth it. I'm in love with how it turned out. The pattern, the color, love it. I wore it yesterday and kept walking with my head down because I couldn't stop staring at it :)
The lace pattern is beautiful and the Alpaca Cloud really shows it off.

2 comments:

  1. I have to learn to knit. This is so lovely, and I don't think I could do it in crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete