3.04.2009

Prepping for PS4 - Cardinal Directions

Project Spectrum


I've joined the 4th round of Project Spectrum. Project Spectrum is a wonderful group created and led by the author of Lolly Knitting Around.

PS4 Cardinal Directions


The theme for this year is the compass rose and four cardinal directions. Each cardinal direction will run for 2 months.

PS4 opens with
North:
Color: Green
Material: Stones/Gems/Rocks
Season: Winter
Element: Earth

From now until the end of April the PS members will be exploring North through art, craft, and simply taking notice of what is around us.

So far I've only been able to look at my stash and this is what I've got:

Jo Shark DK WoolNoro Kureyon SockKarabella Lace Merino
Knit Picks Shine SportKnit Picks Wool of the Andes

I have a couple ideas of what to make with this already.

I also recently bought this from Purl Patchwork:

Sashiko

The green thread will work in nicely.

And of course this guy is a big inspiration:

green robot


Or maybe he's just cute :)

Find out more about Project Spectrum:
Lolly Knitting Around.
RavelryFind the Group on Raverly
FlickrFind the Group on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment